Friday, August 8, 2014

College Status: DONE! (and a shop sale)

Yep, the time has finally come! Yesterday I passed in my last paper for my last class. And this morning I got an email saying I got a 4.0 on the paper and a 4.0 in the class. And now I am DONE. As in done with college. I'm registered to graduate and should get my degree in the next few months!

I'm so excited to have this chapter of my life over with, to close the book on it (figuratively and literally) and move on. Having my degree opens a lot more doors for me in the writing world and I'm excited to get myself out there.

And to celebrate this awesome occasion, I am having a (small) shop sale! (Honestly it would be a bigger shop sale but I am so broke and I need the money.)


That says it all! The sale is going on for a few weeks so you have plenty of time to peruse and decide on something. And I just added two new items today!



So go take a look maybe?


x


4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10