Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

all the little things


All the little things that make me happy...

  • quiet mornings with hot coffee and a cat to cuddle with
  • long hot showers
  • reading a good book with nothing but the sound of birds in the background
  • tea that is instantly relaxing
  • sitting in the sun
  • eating fresh fruit for breakfast
  • getting rid of things that I no longer need
  • a clean bedroom to relax in
  • good conversation with good people
  • writing to soft music in an empty house
  • hula hooping while watching a good tv show
  • the smell of incense while falling asleep
  • watching the horses in the back field
  • singing along to music while cleaning the house
My life is composed of trying to get things together while managing my anxiety by making sure I take time to indulge in small moments of happiness. I don't want anything grand or extravagant out of my life, just contentment and easy breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10