Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Name & URL Change


You may have noticed that there have been some name changes occurring here on my blog. I decided recently that I outgrew the name "Unlaced Heart" -it doesn't have quite the ring I want and I don't feel like it depicts who I am right now in my life. So, the new name is Strange Ink & Wine which I am thrilled with! I also re-did a few of the graphics, although the layout is pretty much exactly the same.

I have also changed my url to manda-rave.blogspot.com, so you should all update your bookmarks. I still own ladyraveunlaced.blogspot.com and it currently just has the link to my new url posted on it. I realize I might lose a few people because of this switch but I thought it was necessary.

What do you guys think?

Manda x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10