Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy The-Day-After Christmas

I hope that everyone had a lovely holiday!

Things have been hectic around here, but my holiday was okay -as good as it could have been considering everything that has been going on. My mom bought me a new camera which was the highlight of my gifts and I am so excited to use it and snap some pictures for the blog. I also got tea, chocolate, makeup, gift cards, and a new Monster High doll (because my mom knows me that well.) And I have eaten more pie in the past two days than I eat all year. Granted, I don't really eat pie other than at Thanksgiving & Christmas, but still.

Embedded image permalink
Mug from my sister. It came with lemon tea as well!
And now that Christmas is over I am spending my time packing, cleaning, and going through my stuff to see what I can get rid of. Because I am indeed moving. Again. I am losing track of the amount of times I've moved in the past few years to be honest. I'm lucky that Eli adjusts to being in new settings really well, although he's a pain in the butt when I'm tying to pack. He really loves boxes. But I really love him, so it's okay.

How was everyone else's holiday? Any good plans for New Years?

x

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you had a fabulous holiday, and yay for a new camera! I also love the Monster High dolls!!! Which one did you get?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got Skelita Calaveras! My collection is at 10 now :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10