Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Style Inspiration: Glam Punk

Lately I've been feeling the glam punk look as far as style goes. I move between so many different aesthetics on a regular basis, but the past week or so I have wanted nothing but sparkly dresses, heeled boots, plaid leggings, and leather jackets.

"street style" by sisaez on Polyvore



PUNK - Sarah Co Mode ton Look

cascading chain, inspiration for suit adornments

glam punks not dead by jessica prautzsch

sosungalittleclodofclay:fashinpirate:I’ve tried this on in red and black in both New York and London and every time I want to smother my entire naked body over it because it’s an obscenely perfect piece of craftsmanship and I am sexually attracted to the perfect wardrobe. It’s just… BONING??? KNITTED?? RIBBED??? THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING? SO many things that are happening.If I owned this I would just walk around in lingerie and this all the time only. Maybe also a PVC skirt. But mostly just be as naked as possible. God. One of my favorite (and also the most unexpected) of partnerships of recent past. I want it

That last jacket is soooo expensive, but goddamn it is beautiful. Also I am hoping I can figure out how to do something similar to that braid faux-mohawk with my hair now that's gotten longer. I'll probably make a mess of it but at least it will give me something to do.

Manda Rave

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10