Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday Words


It's been awhile since I did one of these posts. My blog is general has been pretty quiet, and for that I apologize. I'm in kind of weird place in my life and I never know what to post about. But for now, have some of my words...

from The Night Coven...
"Piper has enough style for a small army. She's always trying to dress me."
Fiona quirked a brow. "Is she the one that picked out that blouse?"
I nodded. "It was a gift."
"You like her a lot, don't you?"
I froze. "Well, yeah, she's my best friend," I said carefully, not looking at the other girl. That's not what she meant and I knew it, but I hadn't thought I was being so obvious. I usually wasn't, had spent most of my short life being careful about revealing any feelings for Piper that weren't strictly platonic.
To her credit, Fiona didn't say anything in response to that. I felt her eyes on me for a few more seconds before she pushed herself off the bed, extending a hand to me, smiling again. There was something about that smile tha was infectious and I quickly shoved my thoughts of Piper and secrets out of my head. I'd deal with that later. For now, I had a party to attend.
from Moon Fever (a tw fanfic)...
When Tanya finally pulled the stencil paper away Derek could finally see what it was, the temporary purple ink forming a bouquet of flowers, the name "Claudia" emblazoned on a banner over it. He understood why Tanya had hesitated, probably afraid that Claudia was some girl he liked. Stiles wasn't that stupid though (Derek wasn't about to analyze why he thought that seeing as he barely knew the kid) and he was guessing she was a family member of some sort, possibly someone who had passed away.He felt a ball of emotions roll through his stomach, threatening to rise up, and he clamped them back down, gritting his teeth. He was absolutely not going to think about it.It didn't matter anyways, a few seconds later he was distracted by the fresh wave of anxiety that Stiles put off the second that the gun started buzzing."Scott," he croaked, looking desperately at his friend who was across the room in a second, clutching his hand. There was no embarrassment between the two, no shame in Stiles being petrified."I think," Stiles started, looking between Scott and Tanya who was waiting patiently, "you might need to hold me down." 


2 comments:

  1. I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS ABOUT ALL OF THIS.
    BISEXUAL LEADS AND DISTRESSED STILES.
    *rolls around the bed whining to you about them*
    This is excellent and I love it all. I love how you bring out Ellie's feelings without making it a gargantuan deal. Its real. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10