Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


Or Happy Samhain to any of my fellow witches! Today is easily the best holiday all year long. Unfortunately, here on the US east coast, everything is covered in snow. :/ We got a terrible snowstorm Saturday night and the power went out on my college campus for a few hours. A bunch of towns around where I am have lost power and still don't have it back yet. Some places are not suppose to get their power back for a few days yet. I'm not exactly thrilled about this. Autumn seems nonexistent and on my favourite holiday I have to look at snow. I do not like snow or winter -it's cold and wet at the same time which is a terrible combination of things. So instead of appreciating the colours of fall and crunching leaves under my boots I'm dodging slush puddles and looking out on a sea of white. 

On a bit of a happier note though I am suppose to sleep over my best friend's apartment tonight so we can stay up and do witchy things in celebration of Samhain and in honour of the dead. I really wanted to make sugar skulls but I don't have the money to order the molds for them. 

Well, I suppose that's it for now. I hope you all are having a great Halloween!

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10