Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thrifted Finds

This is the first time I've done this, but I've always wanted to share all the cool things I find while thrift store shopping. Most everything I own comes from the Salvation Army, Goodwill, flea markets, and the like. I adore everything about second-hand shopping, especially when it comes to clothes! About 85-90% of my wardrobe is completely thrifted -and no, that is not an exaggeration. For example, at this moment the shirt, pants, boots, and necklace I'm wearing I all got second-hand.

Anyways, yesterday I went on a Salvation Army trip with my boyfriend and got some seriously cool stuff that I wanted to share. Excuse the crappy phone-camera quality.

These boots are sooo cool! I'm excited to have a pair of boots that aren't black.
Excuse the sideways angle, haha. This skirt is wonderful! It's flowy, has stars and moons on it, aaaand it has pockets!
This will be great for summer. It still had the original tags on it and everything.
Pretty dressy shirt that has some shine around the neckline.
In looove with this satin crop-top <3
An awesome oh-so-90s velvet burnout dress that I had to have! It was 1/2 off too!
I am so incredibly happy with all of these pieces and I can't wait to wear them all. I was thinking of doing periodic updates with some of my other thrifted finds, things I've bought in the past but would like to share. I own some interesting things that I've found on charity shop racks. I'll also try to share every time I get new stuff.

Hope you're all having a great day!

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10