Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tumblr Tuesday

I know, I know, I said I was going to post more and then I disappeared again. Eek! I apologize, I have just been sooo busy the past few weeks. But I do have a Tumblr Tuesday for you all, even if it is a bit late in the day. I was going to do it earlier, but homework had to be done. 





Check out my tumblr page for all the other cool stuff I've been reblogging :)

Also! I've had a few more posts published on Shebudgets.com that you should all go take a look at. Every view helps me out a lot, so I would really appreciate it.

Aaaand, if you haven't seen The Hunger Games yet, get on it! It's a fabulous movie and if you're a fan of the books, it won't let you down. The acting was spot on and although not everything was exact (it never can be with these things) all the emotion is certainly there. I cried at least twice.

Lady Unlaced






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10