Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Currently

I meant to do one of these a little earlier in the month but I forgot, whoops. But here it is now, stuff I have been up to.
my gram's puppy Lily
Watching: Teen Wolf! Season 4 just started and the first episode was excellent. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. I've also been watching Adventure Time in between doing school work to give my brain a break.

Reading: I powered through all the books currently out in the Magnificent Devices series as well as doing a lot of reading for class. The last book (Ruin and Rising) in The Grisha Trilogy also came out and I read through that pretty quickly. It was an excellent way to end the series but I'm still pretty emotional about it.

Listening to: This collection of southern gothic playlists and well as this collection of anti-romance/aromantic playlists.

Wearing: Comfy clothes per usual -gym shorts, loose tank tops, sports bras, flip flops. I did get creative for the Fall Out Boy concert though and rocked these awesome gold and black striped shorts I have.

Doing: Homework. I just finished up all my work for my first class and have a week break before my second one starts. But the past week or two has been a lot of reading and essay writing and test taking. I've also been playing around on photoshop a lot, organizing my notes for camp nano next month, and hooping,

I know this space is quiet. I know I don't update much. But if any of you are really interested in my day to day you can find me on twitter -I tweet a lot and it's a great way to get in touch with me.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10