Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Life, My Bucket List

I've been thinking a lot lately about all the things I want to do in my life and I decided to compile a list -a bucket list, if you will. I believe in reincarnation, sure, but I still only have one lifetime to be me. When I die and my soul gets put into another body then it will have a whole new life and personality and things will be different. So I've really only got until I croak to get this all done. So this is what I want to do, in no real order...

Be a published novelist
Run a successful blog that people consistently read and are interested in
Work in a library
Travel as much as possible and everywhere. Mainly Europe, but other places as well
Do an alternative model photoshoot
Run a successful etsy shop
Own a lot of cats
Backpack someplace and stay in a hostel
Cover my body in tattoos
Dye my hair lavender
Dye my hair orange
Learn to crochet
Learn yoga
Learn to bellydance
See Emilie Autumn in concert
See Marilyn Manson in concert
Spend Mardi Gras in New Orleans
Pet a tiger
...

I'm sure I could think of more if I tried. That's what just immediately comes to mind. Some of it is stuff that's not too difficult to achieve and others are things I will have to get really lucky to have a chance at.

What does everyone else want to do before they kick the bucket? Travel? Write a book? Swim with dolphins? Tell me!

  

Lady Unlaced


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10