Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tumblr Tuesday + Etsy Shop Update!

Some awesome stuff on tumblr lately:

I am so in love with this tiger <3

"A donor heart beating in a mechanical system which keeps it warm, oxygenated, with nutrient enriched blood pumping through."


So that's the really awesome stuff that has popped up on my dash recently. There's a bunch more I could share but if I did this post would never end. Hop over to my tumblr is you're interested in more though :)


ON TO THE ETSY UPDATE
Okay, so I've been working really hard on stuff for my etsy and I have a ton of cool items that I haven't listed yet/ Why you ask? Because no one is buying anything or even really looking at any of my stuff :(

However, I did just add a new necklace that I think someone might like. It's not anything too fancy, but it's pretty and made with a lot of care, love, and good vibes.


"Quartz is a very versatile stone as you can charge it to meet any purpose. It can be used to absorb and store energy which makes it very handy for any witch to have. It is also often used to dispel negative energy.

This necklace features a natural quartz point that is hand wrapped in 20 gauge silver-plated wire in a free-form. No holes have been drilled in the piece but it sits pretty snuggly in the wire so no need to worry about it falling out. It hangs on a black cotton cord that measures about 35 inches."

Price: $12.50USD


If you're interested in this item, or any of my other items just click the picture of the title underneath it. My etsy shop is also linked at the top of this page.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Lady Unlaced




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10