Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

What's Been On My Mind

I've kind of been all over the place the past few weeks. I've either been busy, sick, or stressed out, which is not a good combination of things, especially in such a short period of time. But this morning I made it a point to wake up at a decent hour, go to all my classes, and be productive in general. I need to get my motivation back on track as I feel like I have been seriously lacking of it as of late.

It is getting towards the end of the semester which means soon I will have more time for my own pursuits without worrying about whether my papers will be done on time. To get ready for this upcoming (brief) period of academic freedom, everything in my [SHOP] has been seriously reduced in price. Why? Because I'm preparing for lots of new inventory that will include stones, feathers, and even some original art pieces. I'm really excited to start working on all of it.

My head is full of fun ideas for jewelry, art, and writing, and I can't wait to share all of it with you! But I will reveal my musings in time. While you wait, you should take a look at some of these posts from some of my favourite blogs. I've taken a lot away from them, and I'm sure you can as well.




Hope you've all been having a lovely day! :)

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10