Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Tea Time


This is the first tea time in awhile due to all the birthday stuff the past few weeks. I'm excited to get back into and I have a bunch of stuff to share today!

Tea of the Week: Blueberry & Green tea. I have been mixing these two together and icing it for a delicious cool-off drink. Iced tea is really my only "summer" drink as the only other non-hot beverage I consume (other than wine) is water.

Tumblr Finds
Truth! Found here.

livewithoutregretxx:

the passing of a siren
by Katie Eleanor 
one of my favourite shoots, please check out this lady’s work as it is beyond magical. 
This is absolutely stunning.

These rats are sooo cute!

inatt:

The forests brooding by *NataliaDrepina
And this is beyond beautiful.

Window Shopping
Amethyst Ring Cocktail Ring Gemstone Ring Birthstone Ring February Purple Violet Plum Rough Stone Ring
How incredible is this amethyst cocktail ring?

Vintage Style Satin Lingerie 'Amethyst Smoke' Bra and Panties
I'm also really loving this beautiful satin lingerie set.

Daughter of the sun offering pouch
This Daughter of the Sun offering pouch is perfect!

Reading List
1. The Free People Blog wrote a little about palmistry and what your hands can say about you. Definitely worth a look if you're into that kind of thing!
2. Patricia Lockwood wrote a poem called Rape Joke that is a must read. If there is anything in the world that is not fucking funny it is rape jokes.
3. Renee wrote about the Passionfruit changes that are happening and I agree with her. I won't be able to pay the monthly fee to use the service, but I'm not mad about it.
4. I love this video on how kids reacted to the latest biracial family Cheerios commercial. I'm with the kids!

Quote

Where there is a woman there is magic. If there is a moon falling from her mouth, she is a woman who knows her magic, who can share or not share her powers. A woman with a moon falling from her mouth, roses between her legs and tiaras of Spanish moss, this woman is a consort of the spirits. -Ntozake Shange, Sassafrass, Cypress and Indigo

Manda Rave

P.S. I finally posted the final installment of my elements series -Earth
You can view the whole series by clicking here.

4 comments:

  1. OMG that quote. It brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful and powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh what cute rats ! i heard they are so friendly. i can't have pets ... but maybe could get away with a rat. thanks for the inspiration. new follower and i can't wait to explore ! -sammy ... www.heartandthrift.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great pets! I used to have two!
      Thanks for checking me out :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10