Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sometimes you just want to play with the webcam...

Am I right? I don't know, I was bored so I did this:





The filters were proving lots of fun to play with. Maybe I'm just really lame. But even if that's the case I don't care because this was fun and I like the pictures. 

Oh, and this one just makes my hair look really cool:

The same filter can also make you look really creepy...
(brace yourself)


See? How frightening is that? I wish this webcam had  the split screen effect that my netbook one does. I love giving myself two heads and three eyes. (You can see what I mean HERE.)

Anyways, I'm done. Have a good weekend everyone!

Manda Rave




6 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love playing with my webcam! I don't even know if mine has any cool effects or anything.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE doing this whenever I have a webcam! I miss mine! I need a new one. :) You are so pretty, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are so cool. I've been trying to decide which one I like best. I think it's the first one. Hope you have a great day.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the frightening one! I like using the negative image one in Photo Booth to look as creepy as possible. It does amazingly scary things to teeth!

    xo, Michelle
    www.NeonRattail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10