Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Resolutions & Goals & Stuff

So I never really make New Year's resolutions but 2013 was such a shit-show year that I figured I'd give these resolution things a chance. I feel like I'm at the bottom, or pretty close to it, so really at this point I don't have anywhere else to go but up. At least that's what I keep telling myself. So here we go...


  • Obligatory Health & Fitness Resolution. Because what New Year's resolution list is complete without one? This is can probably stick with pretty easily though. I got a new pair of leggings to go walking/running in while it's cold and I have my hula hoop and some hand weights that are waiting to be used again.
  • Permit/License. This was the list I made for my birthday as well. I'll probably get this done if only because I live with my family again and they bug me about it all the time.
  • Finish the first draft of my novel. I need to get this done so that I can start on revisions. I already have a decent chunk finished from doing Nanowrimo, so that helps.
  • Complete My Reading Challenge. I started the 2014 Reading Challenge on Goodreads: read 100 books this year. I know that sounds like a lot, but honestly, that's relatively normal for me. The past few years have been slow reading for me but I'm starting to get back into my book-groove. I used to read about 40-50 just in one summer.
And there you have it. So goals and whatnot. I have a few more but I'm keeping them private. Fingers crossed I can get this stuff done. It's not a very long list so in theory it should be easy. We'll see.

x


2 comments:

  1. Mine is to read more, and to come and visit you a few times this year <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10