Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Quick pictures from my week...

I spent five wonderful days with my best friend at the apartment she shares with my another friend of ours and her cat -and it was fantastic. It was the first time we've seen each other in a year and it was so nice to just be with someone who I can be 100% comfortable with and who I can switch back and forth with from a really intense conversation to one about Teen Wolf feelings.

We had a lovely time, too. We went out for Mexican food & margaritas, played Apples to Apples and then Cards Against Humanity with friends, drank wine, talk about books, and just enjoyed each other's company. I hated having to leave, although I was happy to see Eli again, who refused to let me hold him for four hours when I got back. He got over it though and now won't leave my side.

Anyways, here's a few pictures from my time away. And, yes, I was a bad blogger and didn't even take a picture of myself. Whoops.

Sue and her kitty, Tuscany
Tuscany! It was hard to get a picture of her, she doesn't like to stay still.
Sue despairing over how to get the cork off the bottle. It was bubbly wine & it wouldn't pop off.
(We ended up using a corkscrew which was a pain in the ass. But the wine was good)
The Apples to Apples game.
We moved to Cards Against Humanity after that though because you can play online so we
got to include Sue's brother in the game.
Fire! They have a fireplace in their apartment because they're on the top floor. So awesome.

x

2 comments:

  1. I'm still really glad/amazed that I didnt take a cork to the face xD
    I'm super grateful for my fireplace for heating and witchy purpose. I've been saving my last two logs to have a fire on Imbolc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sure the whole thing was going to be a lot messier xD We lucked out.
      Oooh, actual fire for Imbolc, that will be nice :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10