Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Life in Pins (Image Heavy)

I have been thinking a lot about moving forward and creating a life for myself that I love and empowers me. I have a Pinterest board for it and everything, and now I am going to share some of my pins, kind of like a vision board, only I'm not bothering to shop them all together into one image. And this is mostly for my own benefit. So here we go...

I don't give a fuck :]
What the fae was that?barbiesawhore:  Grunge/pastel

Write

so-fascinating:  This little house + the love of your life - what else would you need? Nothing, right?

arbores loqui latine

What the fae was that?Inspiring Messages from Vodka

.

How Strange

Likes | Tumblr

x


2 comments:

  1. *whispers "feminist fairytales" in your ear*
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes xD
      I kind of want my life to be a feminist fairytale to be honest haha
      <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10