Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

So I got a camera for christmas...


My mom bought me a new camera for Christmas which is probably my favourite thing I got. It's a digital camera so it's nothing too fancy but I am thrilled to have something decent that I photograph my life with. One, I need it for the shop (which is currently on vaca mode); two, I love taking selfies and pictures of Eli; three, I love the idea of capturing small moments. That last one is not something I do very often, mostly because all I've had is my crappy phone camera.

So now that I have something better I am going to try my hardest to take more pictures and share them in this space. It will probably be stuff like my face, Eli, books I'm reading, my front yard, cups of tea -very typical blogger stuff I suppose. But that the kind of life I live and those pictures are the most honest representation of me on a day to day basis. And I want this to be an honest space. But don't worry, if a monkey riding an elephant goes down my street or something, I'll be sure to take a picture and share that too. No one wants to miss out on that.


Also, yes, quite obviously I edited these photos before I posted them. They're mirror shots so they weren't the best quality but I liked them so I used a fancy black & white action in photoshop and voila! They now look much better.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10