Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

In has nothing to do with being a gentleman...

Or even a lady for that matter.


You should always be nice for people. I always hold the door open for whoever is behind me. It's plain rude to let it shut in their face. The fact that a "lady" may be behind you has nothing to do with how polite you are. There could be a dirty, drunk homeless man behind you and you better hold that door open.

For some reason this general idea of being polite to others seems to be lost on most people at my college. I'm not sure why. Just because we don't necessarily know each other doesn't mean you can't be nice. How on earth did you make friends that way?

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10