Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Musical Monday #1!

Alright, so anyone who knows me even a little bit at all probably knows that I am completely obsessed with Emilie Autumn, the amazing victoriandustrial violinist! From the very second I first heard her music (I believe the first song I listened to was Misery Loves Company) I have been in love. It was like an awakening of the soul; she brings together all the things I love in perfect musical harmony.

A new CD has been announced to be released sometime next year (Fight Like A Girl) and she is going on an extensive tour to perform for all her little Plague Rats. My boyfriend was lovely enough to get me a VIP ticket for her Boston show! I am intensely excited to finally meet this lovely woman and see her perform!



What if I'm an ocean, far too shallow, much too deep.

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10