Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Musical Monday #2!

Today's musical eargasm: Tori Amos's new album, Night of Hunters. It is her 12th studio album and was released in September of this year.


Asglkjkjjkbdks! This album is so completely amazing that I don't have words that could do it proper justice. I have always loved and adored Tori Amos but this is a whole new level. From the moment the first track started to play it caught my complete attention and I just laid in bed listening to the whole album. It's a breathtakingly gorgeous collection of musical brilliance.

My favourite songs would have to be Shattering Sea, Fearlessness, Cactus Practice, Job's Coffin and The Chase. I realize that's a lot of favourites, but go listen and you'll understand! Some of those song titles are links so if you give them a click you should be directed to a youtube video.

I seriously recommend this CD, and if you've never listened to Tori Amos before you should also look up her other stuff. She's extremely talented.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10