Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

365 Portrait Challenge

I decided to go through with the 365 portrait challenge idea I mentioned the other day! I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish it, or if I will actually manage some kind of self portrait everyday, but I am certainly going to try.

I will be posting all my self portraits to my instagram so follow along if you're interested. I will post some of my favourites here every now and then as well of course, and to my tumblr.

Here are my first two, from yesterday and today. Don't worry, you'll get pictures of my face eventually, I've just looked like crap the past few days, haha.

365 portrait challenge day 1, laziness at it’s best. me in pjs #365
Jan 1, Being lazy in my pjs
arm bruise, origins unknown, portrait challenge #365
Jan 2, Arm bruise with unidentified cause
Anyone else doing a 365 challenge for the year?

Lady Unlaced

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the challenge!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you on instagram! I'm doing another 365 this year. It gets addicting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10