Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday Tea Time


I usually have these posts written and scheduled a few days ahead of time, but not today. I didn't realize it was Tuesday until after I got up this morning and started on my coffee and breakfast. Whoops!

Tea of the Week: Masala Chai. If you like chai teas and you haven't tried any masala then go and do it now! It's so tasty!

Tumblr Finds
bienenkiste:

Antonio Berardi’s Voodoo collection, Fall 1997
Ph. Niall McInerney
This photo is enchanting. Found here.

resplandecen:

Emperor Pouncey McMittens.

Count Kissy Mcmittens
oh lord xD
I found this really amusing. I'm Count Kissy McMittens, you? Found here.

I always love some tea wisdom. Found here.

Window Shopping
Wide Leg Long  Pants in Violet
I'm really into these pants.

Love these sandals so much!

Reading List
1. I love Nicole's blog and I love her post Do Whatever You Fucking Want
2. I really enjoyed this Thought Catalog article, The Way You Do Anything Is The Way You Do Everything.
3. Kaelah posted about Ways To Spread Blog Love which has a lot of things I think is important for bloggers to do and keep in mind. If you want people to care about your blog, you have to care about other people's blogs. Plus, reading blogs and finding people to connect with is fun! :)

Quote
“There are so many things that can break you if there’s nothing to hold you together.” -Katja Millay

Manda Rave

4 comments:

  1. Those pants, I love them.

    signed,
    Professor Pouncey Mcpaws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those pants, in that color. Lovely!!! I've also been loving that Fresh Step kitty name meme. Mine is Emperor Fishy Von Scooper. XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10