Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuesday Teatime


Not much to say this week. Still kind of scatter brained over here to be honest. Have to get myself focused though because I'm taking up a short-term Spanish tutoring job that I really need to study for so I can brush up on my verb tenses.

Tea of the Week: Green Tea. It's my best friend these days. Delicious, light, and energizing. I need to get a pitcher so I can keep it iced so that I can continue downing it once it gets really warm out.

Tumblr Finds
satdeshret:

I was getting ready to be mad at this and then I read it
I really love this.

This is the most important part of your journey.

Just stunning.

Window Shopping
Our Darling
I love this necklace from Osteal.

I have been admiring these sandals from Blowfish for awhile now. So awesome!

Reading List
1. Anyone else a Hyperbole & A Half reader? Have you read Depression Part 2 yet? You definitely should, it's as spot on as the first one. (Click here for Part 1)
2. I loved Sophie's post on Journaling for the Soul. I need to give my journal some more love.
3. Cats! This made me laugh. :D

Quote
Take a day to heal from the lies you’ve told yourself and the ones that have been told to you. -Maya Angelou

Manda Rave

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried pure green tea, yet. However, Jen started drinking Earl Grey during the beginning of May, and so I tried tea again and kind of fell in love. I have more than I should. XD I'm drinking Blueberry Slim Life from Yogi right now, 'cause of the flavor honestly. It's so good. I also love Lipton's peach manga, and Celestial Seasonings' Tension Tamer. I kind of ignored tea for a while, as I hate getting in on something just 'cause it's popular, and I didn't like the taste, but for some reason something clicked and I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tension Tamer is such a good tea. Instant relaxer. I understand the not wanting to jump into something because of trend. I probably would have been the same way had I not already been drinking tea from a young age. My mom always kept some in the cabinets

      Delete
  2. OH AND I love that first picture, so much. I so agree. I also adore those sandals. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love my green tea too. I have a glass every morning with honey and red raspberry leaf. Such a great way to start the day.

    I love the first pic you posted, so true.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10