Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sorry, no tea time today...

I know it's Tuesday and there is no tea time post to be found. I apologize. I just haven't found too much on the internet this past week to share. That on top of the fact that I forgot until about an hour ago that it was Tuesday means that I am not really motivated to put it together this week. Sorry!

Thank you to everyone who left a comment on yesterdays post. Seriously, reading each comment was like a huge virtual hug. And I needed as many hugs as I could get yesterday.

Anyways, today it is hot out. It's been hot out for the past few days actually, and I am loving it. I mean, sure, it makes working out suuuuck, but the warmth is like a security blanket for me. There is something so comforting about laying in front of a fan, reading a good book, and sipping ice cold water in shorts and a tank top. I am a summer girl through and through.

Oh yeah! I extended the sale in my shop until the 28th so if you wanted something, go grab it while it's cheap! (Not that my stuff is expensive...)


I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday!

Manda Rave

2 comments:

  1. It is so hot here today too. I am a heat lover as well, but today is just gross and oh so muggy. ick! Love the new layout, it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always the humidity that gets me D:
      And thank you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10