Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Currently

I'm trying so hard to update this space more and it's kind of working. I've spent most of the last week with the lovely Sue who just celebrated her 24th birthday. We've mostly just been hanging out, writing, watching some tv shows, and drinking wine. We did, however, volunteer at the library to help set up and run a book sale, which was fun.
Writing in the library.
Other than that, currently I have been...

Watching: Penny Dreadful, which is so good and I can't wait for the next episode; Orphan Black, which I just finished season 1 of last night and I am definitely hooked; and I finally got to see Vampire Academy which I loved. I'me a huge fan of the books and I was extremely pleased with the movie adaptation.

Reading: I finished the Graceling Realm series recently and I've also been rereading The Dream Thieves because it's one of my favourite books. I just got Etiquette & Espionage from the library which is next on my reading list.

Listening to: Lots of upbeat music -M.I.A., Nicki Minaj, Little Mix, Marina & the Diamonds, Save Ferris, Maroon 5, Rizzle Kicks, etc.

Wearing: It's warmed up a lot here so I've mostly just been wearing shorts and lightweight t-shirts or tank tops. I've been going barefoot as much as possible or just throwing on flip flops. I love summer because I can get away with wearing no shoes or sweaters. It's great.

Doing: Writing a lot. I've also baked a lot recently, which I love doing but haven't really in awhile. I also taught myself how to make gifs in photoshop so I've spent a lot of time doing that, just because I can.

I also will be signing up for summer classes next week so that I can finish my degree. I had to wait for my petition to count Women's Lit as a literary movement class to go through and it finally did. So I will be taking Women's Lit and hopefully another history course and when I'm done I can officially say I have a B.A. in English Lit. Hurrah!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10