Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Freshly Shaved

Sue shaved my sides again for me while I was over so they're not shaggy looking anymore and I'm so happy. I love having shaved bits of hair, it just makes styling it more fun and more interesting, especially since I'm too lazy to do much beyond ponytails and clipping it. I do need to trim my bangs though.


bonus picture, this is what I am wearing most days:

Sue got me that plaid shirt awhile back and it's one of my favourite things to wear. So comfy and just the right weight for this time of year. And I'm just wearing it with leggings because I'm not a big fan of real pants, especially when I'm just hanging out at home.

x


2 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful darling! I'm so happy you love that shirt, plaid over-shirts are essential to life, especially here when the weather can change at the drop of a dime. Love you tons beautiful wild woman <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10