Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Exciting News! I am Published!

You heard me right! The Sentient agreed to publish a poem I submitted to them awhile back in their next edition, which has been released today. Click to check it out online! And go to the "Creative Writing" section and scroll through to mine. It's entitled "Self."

There is also a lot of other really cool stuff including a calendar section, a gardening section, and a health section. It's an all-positive publication that is released based off the moon cycle. Which of course, being a moon-love myself, think is really awesome. I definitely suggest everyone subscribe to the site. They'll send you email notifications whenever a new edition comes out. You can also order physical copies if you want, but the online version is free! And everyone loves free!

It is so cool to see my name there, knowing that a bunch of people will be reading my work! I am so excited!

Let me know what you all think of the poem and I hope you're having as lovely a day as I am!

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10