Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Currently

new patches for my vest came in!
Patches I got recently.

Watching: Teen Wolf every Monday, of course. Once Upon a Time also started up again recently and the first episode was pretty good. I'm behind on a lot of other stuff though. I haven't been watching much. Although I did have a mini-marathon of Bob's Burgers the other day.

Reading: The Scorch Trials by James Dashner, which is the second book in the Maze Runner series. It's... interesting. I also read The Ocean at the End of the Lane recently which I included in my last book rec post.

Listening to: Tons of pop punk and ska recently -Blink 182, Reel Big Fish, Big D & the Kids Table, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, that kind of stuff. 8tracks mixes that have been getting a lot of love include: this, this, & this.

Wearing: T-shirts, leggings, this plaid men's overshirt that Sue bought for me and I love, and my faux leather jacket when I go out. 

Thinking About: Books. Writing. Plots. My head is swimming with stuff lately. I've been thinking about punk werewolves a lot. I want to write about punk rocker orphaned werewolves so bad. I already have so many projects, but this one will not leave me alone. 

Doing: I spent another week and a half with Sue which we spent writing, walking, cooking, drinking wine, watching paranormal tv shows, reading, chatting, and just enjoying each other's company. While home I spend a lot of time cleaning and writing and hooping. I also got to spend some time recently with not only Sue, but my best friend Jennie as well, who I have known since we were 10 years old. We don't see each other often and it was nice to hang out and talk and be silly.

x


4 comments:

  1. Our day with Jennie was wonderful, it was so lovely to have us all together, our own little off-kilter sisterhood of wine and terrifying things <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, I hope we can do it again sometime soon <3 x

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10