Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

An Unperceived Absence

Some of you may have heard of Hurricane Sandy, currently causing havoc in the east coast of the United States. It's doing a lot of damage and it's moving quickly. What does that mean my dearest followers?

I happen to live on the east coast and the storm is scheduled to hit my area tomorrow into Tuesday. I am really hoping that the effects aren't too terrible and any power outages don't go on for too long, but it's really hard to tell. I just thought I would let everyone know in case I disappear for a few days. 

Hopefully I can get a post about Samhain (Halloween!) up before Wednesday. I have it half written so keep checking back as I may have it finished and posted tonight. 

In the mean time we have stocked up on non perishable food, candles, and flashlights, and are ready for a few days hauled up in the house. My Monday classes were cancelled and I am anticipating spending the day curled up in comfy clothes with my notebooks and books.

To any of my fellow east coast-ians, stay safe! To everyone else, enjoy your next couple of days. I hope you have an excellent and spooky Halloween!

Lady Unlaced

2 comments:

  1. I'm in MD, we're getting a lot of it right now but it hasn't even really started. STAY SAFE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe and cozy!
    Happy Samhain if we don't hear from ya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10