Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Quiet Morning

It is a quiet morning here in my small apartment. The sun is only just peeking out from behind the clouds, and everyone in the house is either asleep or moving softly. Eli is curled up on one of the table chairs watching me with half-lidded eyes and I'm comfy on the couch with my laptop and a mug of coffee.

Embedded image permalink

Look, that's Eli!

I love mornings like this. I am not typically a morning person so I prefer my first few hours awake to be quiet and peaceful.

How is/was your morning today?

Lady Unlaced

1 comment:

  1. So poetic. Sounds like a great morning. I've already managed to shut my alarm off in my sleep. haha

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10