Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Goodness!

I definitely have not ventured to a retail shop today -I avoid them like the plague on Black Friday. I hate being surrounded by an excess amount of people, and I prefer to buy my gifts for people on line. Preferably handmade goods.

So, if you're like me and want to do some Black Friday shopping on the web, then take a peek at cool offers in awesome shops!

ReSeRvEd LiStInG for Nancy StoneMixed Small Keys Necklace
LadyLocksCreations is offering free shipping on all orders for today only!
Use code BLKFREE23 at the checkout!

Rooster Feather EarringsMiniature Goddess Gaia Bottles
ForestGypsyCreations has been offering 30% on all order for the entire month of November (which is really awesome) so you should definitely take advantage of that!
Use code NOVEMBERSALE at checkout!


camille.  a long boho suede and feather necklace.aurora.  a lunar wild woman talisman necklace.
Roots&Feathers is offering 20% off your entire order until Monday -this shop has some really beautiful pieces and this is a great deal.
Use code BLACKNUMBERONE at checkout!

Aaaaand finally:
lilah. turquoise pentacle necklace (witchy, pagan, wiccan, pentagram, stone, howlite)serafina. black moonstone necklace (wire-wrapped, leather, magick, witchy, pagan)
I am still offering 15% of your order in MY SHOP and any order placed now through Monday will receive a free gift, which could be another piece of jewelry, a crystal, or something else! Take advantage!
Use code FALL12 at checkout!

Happy shopping!

Lady Unlaced


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10