Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Style Obsession // Leggings

My last style obsession post was about harem pants, of which I now have a pair of that I got off ebay but I could definitely use some more. But my current obsession is definitely leggings. They are just so comfortable and they look great with pretty much anything. I have been wearing a pair with an oversized sweater and fuzzy socks almost every other day for the past two weeks. So I thought I would share a few pairs of leggings that I have currently and ones I'm lusting after. 

First and foremost, my very lovely Noctex leggings!
These are the leggings I wore for my Demon costume this past Halloween. I absolutely love them. They are beyond comfy and they are high-waisted enough that I am not worried about them falling down. Plus, they just look bad ass, right? Right.

I also have these awesome leggings. (Not pictures of me, sorry!)
 
Galaxy leggings from ebay. Sunset leggings from Romwe.

I also have two pairs of comfy ankle-length leggings from Forever21.

Aaaand I am expecting these lovelies from Romwe:
Classic Gold Velvet Wine-red Leggings

I have more but they're just solid-coloured leggings mostly from random places. My love for leggings has pretty much skyrocketed since I thrifted a few pairs and once I realized how comfy they were I was hooked.  A lot of the times I am too lazy to put together a really nice outfit, at least lately I am. Leggings are the perfect solution. They look great and you don't have to wear real pants! Haha.

Anyways, here are a few pairs that I am currently wishing would magickally appear in my closet:
Romantic Kiss Print Leggings 3 Sneaky Cats Womens Black Leggings Capri Style
Velvet leggings with ornaments

I may or may not have a leggings-problem. Shhh... 

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10