Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Goals

Found on tumblr. Source?
November already? Eesh, where is the year going!? Seriously, as I get older the time just flies by at lightning speed. In two months time I will be a college graduate and done with school for good! That's so crazy to think about.

Anyways, November is going to be good. Why? Because I refuse to let it be anything but. I'm sure I'll have my down days, but I want to look back in 30 days and realize what a great month it was.

So let's see, here are my goals for the coming weeks...

Stay on top of my school work.
Write something for the to submit to the school literary journal.
Update the shop.
Finish organizing the house.
Start researching dreadlocking!

Dreadlocking? Oh yeah! Dreading my hair is something I've wanted to do for awhile but now seems like the right time to start this journey. I only want a few to start off (I need to keep my job after all) but I want to learn all I can.

What do you plan to do this month?

Lady Unlaced

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10