Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Interlude

Yesterday me and my boyfriend took some time to go out and stretch our legs before going to the store to pick up a few things. I'm so glad we did. It was a bit chilly but the walk was nice. We went to the Quabbin Reservoir, which is probably one of the prettiest places to go enjoy nature around here.

Quabbin Resevoir #winter #ice
The water is still frozen but looks really neat.

hair blowing in the wind @outfoxinglife #love #outfoxinglife
He was determined to have a picture of his hair blowing in the wind.

my boots #drmartens #365
My beloved boots, perfect for winter walks.

Lady Unlaced

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the water looks so beautiful, so ethereal. The photo of your boyfriend reminds me of my own, the comment about wanting a photo of his hair blowing in the wind is exactly what my boy would be like too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then we both have very silly men! Haha.
      The water was so breathtaking. I don't like winter much, but it was truly beautiful

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10