Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

March Goals


I am so excited for this month because I know that while spring may not make an appearance in the next few weeks, it is close. Winter goes on forever here and it's hard to contain my warm weather yearnings. Even if it snows another foot before things start to thaw out, I am keeping my head up.

My goals for this month are...

Again, online job hunting. Fingers crossed!
Actually journaling more.
Keeping up my yoga practice.
Finish a few good books.
Drink more water.

I haven't been drinking enough water lately so I figured I would put it on this list as a constant reminder.

What are your goals for the month? Are you looking forward to spring as much as I am?

Lady Unlaced

P.S. Don't forget to check out my new sponsor info!

2 comments:

  1. I am planning to:
    -have the first chapter of Sigil re-written
    -maintain my workout routine
    -organize the home a bit better
    -learn a few new hoop tricks
    -get to know Spencer better

    Do you have an ODesk? Its a great resource for writing gigs. I made on recently and have had more luck there than the rest of the internet combined xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do I'm just not sure how I feel about it. Might revisit it.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10