Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday Tea Time


More cool stuff to share this week for sure. I haven't spent as much time hunting stuff down on the internet these past 7 days as much as usual but I think what I do have is pretty good. So grab some tea and dig in.

Tea of the Week: Green tea. I know I have already had this as a tea of the week pick but seeing as I have been having about 2 cups of it a day for quite some time it was really the only choice. I just love it. It helps me feel energized and it boosts my metabolism. A winner all around.

Tumblr Finds

maddieonthings:

Austin, TX #sxsw
This dog (Maddie) is adorable! Check out the tumblr dedicated to her here.

This photo is just stunning. Found here.

This is great. I actually printed it out and hung it on the wall. Found here.

Window Shopping

Still Life Fine Art Photograph, Red Pomegranate, Food, Juicy Seeds, Macro Photo, Kitchen Art, Winter Fruit, Ruby Red, 5x5 Print
In love with this print. The myth of Hades & Persephone is one of my favourites, so this really calls to me.

Zodiac Constellation Necklace - What's Your Sign - CHOOSE YOUR SIGN Brass Necklace by E. Ria Designs Jewelry
Aren't these constellation necklaces beautiful? I want one so bad.

Reading List
1. Marissa wrote a great post on Crystal Healing that I really enjoyed.
2. Lottie shared her crochet story on her blog. I kind of want to learn how to crochet myself but I just don't have the money for the supplies right now.
3. I really enjoyed this piece on acceptance and learning to "just be." Living in the moment is something I strive to do every day. Some days is harder than others, but I think it's incredibly important.

Quote
When I think of all the books still left for me to read, I am certain of further happiness. -Jules Renard

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10