Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Yule!

Yep, it's the Winter Solstice today (as well an my mother's birthday) aaaaaaand it's the last day of the fall semester! Yay! I am finally done with all my class work and finals and can relax for a few weeks before I get to do it all over again. I am going to a Yule celebration at my best friend's place tonight where we will exchange gifts and drink wine and do other wonderful things, uninterrupted by homework. I am so excited!

On a sadder note though, my wonderful roommate Rose is moving out and will not be rejoining me in our room next semester as she is moving into a different dorm area. Which kind of sucks. I'm worried I will get stuck with someone unpleasant, so fingers crossed that my new roommate will be at least a little bit decent.

That's all I have for now. I probably won't post again until after Christmas. Happy Holidays to everyone, I hope they are grand for you!


Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10