Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How was everyone's Christmas?

I haven't updated in almost a week so I thought I would just come by and leave an update for you all. I hope everyone that celebrates it had a lovely Christmas and got all the things they've been pining after! I certainly had a good holiday and got lots of wonderful gifts. My mom bought me a ton of supplies for making jewelry that I've spent the past few days organizing and I can't wait to get creating!
I am also enjoying some new scarves, fuzzy socks, incense, necklaces, and altar pieces from my friends and family, as well as the book Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare that my boyfriend was sweet enough to get for me when he found out I didn't get it for Christmas from anyone. He's amazing like that <3

And now I am lounging in my room, debating on whether or not I want to reorganize it and sipping coffee, enjoying being away from school and homework for awhile.

I sincerely do hope everyone is doing well!

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10