Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tumblr Tuesday #6!

Number 6 already, that means it's been 6 weeks since I started this which is kind of awesome. 
This is what's been stuck in my head thanks to Tumblr...




I really love that last one and I was so happy when it showed up on my dash a few days back. I actually have it printed out and on one of my dorm room walls. There is just something so adorably twisted about it, don't you think?

As for the second one, I will say this: I fully believe that your sex life is no one's business but your own. No one has the right to pass judgement on your character because of the amount of sex you have. That is all.

Lady Unlaced



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10