Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Let the beading begin!

I have spent the better part of my day playing with my new beads and jewelry supplies, and although some of the stuff I made is definitely for me, you can expect to see some of this stuff in my upcoming store.
What? A store? you ask. Yes! I would like to (hopefully soon) open an Etsy shop to sell my jewelry. I still have some experimenting to do, and I want to stock up some more on feathers, cord, and semi precious beads, but I am getting a start on some stock already.
Unfortunately, the main hindrance to my opening of a store is the fact that I do not own a decent camera to photograph my creations. And without I fear no one is going to be willing to buy. I am hoping to figure something out with that soon, maybe find someone who has a camera I can borrow or maybe even scrape together enough money somehow to buy my own. 

But, despite my lack of a decent camera, I did get a few crappy pictures of what I made today that I would like to share, just because!




I really enjoy making earrings and when I finally open shop I will probably focus on those. Although I do like wire-wrapping stones and want to get better at it, so I will probably sell pendants like that as well. And I can't wait to get feathers for things! I personally love feathers and I know a lot of other people do, too.

That's it for now lovelies. I know I haven't done a Tumblr Tuesday or Thoughtful Thursday or anything in awhile, but I'm hoping to rectify that in the week to come. So watch for it!

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10