Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

I Am Grateful 12/14

Tumblr_m9urju7e721qf15uko1_500_large
source?
Some things I am oh-so-grateful for lately...
Hot tea on cold days.
Almost being done with school for the semester.
Incense and candles to keep my room warm and peaceful.
The most wonderful woman I know.
The most wonderful man I know.
Fuzzy socks.
Quitting my job.

Oh yeah. I quit my job. I am moving in the coming week so I kind of had to. I was going to wait until next week to do it but I honestly didn't have time for my shifts this weekend on top of all the homework I am doing. I will be finding another one once I am moved and settled in though.

What are you grateful for?

Lady Unlaced


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10