Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Instagram!

Instagram - Fast, beautiful photo sharing for your iPhone

I have joined the world of the smart phones, and with it, instagram! Whhaaaat? So excited! My grandmother gave me her old iPhone because she got a new one. It was not my first choice of phone, but as my other one  had started to shut itself off at random intervals I wasn't really in a position to be picky. And I quite like my new iPhone, even if it is an older model. I've never had a phone that can do anything other than make calls and text before.

Back to the part where I have instagram! It is something I have wished I could have for a long time, so one of the first things I did with my new phone was download it. I think it's a really handy app and a great way to share photos with people. And it'll make my "life lately" posts waaaay easier.

So, my instagram username is: ladyunlaced 
Obviously, hehe. Or you can just click this handy little button:
Instagram

Said button can also be found over on my side bar below my Pinterest button.

I haven't shared much yet, just a picture of Eli, but if I do one of those aforementioned 365 challenges, instagram will probably be used to document it.

So, if you have an account, let me know! I'd love to follow you!

Lady Unlaced

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad you're on Instagram! I started following you :) I'm mossmagic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10