Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Goals

found on tumblr.
I can't believe it's December already! 2012 is almost over. Weird to think about, the beginning of the year feels like a mere few weeks ago. I feel like my life is moving at the speed of light recently.

Hopefully December will be happy and filled with good people and good energy. It is the holiday season after all, and although Halloween is my favourite holiday of the year, Christmas/Yule is definitely not far behind! I love to see my friends and family and give gifts and eat too much candy.

Goals for the month are...

Get through finals without going crazy.
Sleep more.
Look for an online writing job.
Write more in my novel.
Update the shop at least once, preferably twice.

Not too much for this month as school and moving will take up a lot of time and energy. 

What are your goals for the month?

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10