Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

I Am Grateful 2/3/2013

I mentioned before that I have been feeling a bit out of sorts. To help combat that feeling I wanted to take some time and think about the things in my life I am grateful for.

Mixed Media Art: Grateful Typography - 8x10 print - Whimsical Art, Folk Art, Inspirational Art, Wall Art, typography art, vintage inspired
Buy
I Am Grateful For...
♥>Having Eli with me again.
♥Nights cuddled up next the person I love.
♥All the support I get from my readers. 
 ♥Good, home-cooked food.
♥Small bursts of warm weather to break up the cold.
♥Yummy smelling candles.

What are you grateful for?

Lady Unlaced


2 comments:

  1. I love that quote. And you reminded me of how much I need more smelly candles. I love when you make grateful lists. They make me feel happy and peaceful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how they make me feel :) They have become a nice way for me to relax and reflect

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10