Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy V-Day Lovers!

It's Valentines day! -throws imaginary heart shaped confetti in the air- Isn't that exciting? Holidays in general are exciting because they give us an excuse to wear holiday colours, eat candy, exchange gifts and cards, and make lots of homemade yummies.

If you're not a Valentine's day fan then I suggest you check out the post I wrote last V-day and then get back to me.
Do All Things With Love 8x10 Typography Print Original Digital Art
Buy print here.
You may have noticed by now (and I really hope you have) that I am a huge advocate for self-love and loving the things and people you choose to surround yourself with -in doing all things with love. I really hope that today especially you all remember how incredible you are and how much the universe loves you. Treat yourself to a nice bubble bath, a glass of wine, new perfume (or cologne for you men!), or whatever makes you feel good. Spend time with the people you care about, tell them how much they mean to you. Don't let a moment of your life be wasted and try to infuse every day with a big dose of heartfelt love and kindness.

That's what Valentines day is about.

Lady Unlaced

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10