Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday Tea Time?

Tumblr Tuesday is getting a makeover! I love sharing the images I find on tumblr that inspire and stir me, but I wanted to make my weekly Tuesday posts a bit more than that. So rather than just pretty images I thought it would be nice to make it into a complete collection of internet findings from the past week that are the perfect things to look at and read over a cup of tea (or coffee, or water, or lemonade, or wine... you get the point)! Hence, Tuesday Tea Time.

So this is what the new weekly posts will look!

Tea of the Week: Bigelow's Blueberry Acai. We picked a box of this deliciousness up sometime last week and I can honestly say it is some of the best fruit tea I have ever had.

Tumblr Finds
theanimalblog:

Sumatra Tiger.. Photo by Eric C
such a lovely tiger photo


this drawing is fabulous, haha


there is something very striking about this image, don't you think?

Window Shopping 
Jewelry Box Beautiful Dress - Mid-length, Multi, Multi, Paisley, Pleats, Party, Sleeveless, Fit & Flare, Cocktail
the colours on this dress are amazing

heal.  a mini textile leather prayer flag.
I am a huge fan of the mini prayer flags Laura is offering in her shop.

Reading List

1. You should definitely check out this story about a dog and a mother cat. It'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
2. I found this piece on pole dancing and slut shaming to be quite interesting.
3. Running into the Olsen twins at an Alanis Morissette Concert? I am 12 shades of jealous!

Quote:
"You must love in a way that the person you love feels free." 
-Thich Nhat Hanh

Lady Unlaced

Remember, you get 20% off in my shop with code "WELCOMEBACK" at checkout. And I've added some new items just yesterday!

6 comments:

  1. That bowie knife illustration made me chuckle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea for a post :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rose painting on the wall and floor!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous images! I love the tiger one! (Tigers are one of my favorite animals!)

    And thanks for the comment on my blog! I used to have one of those in-closet shoe hanging, racks, but my shoes always fell out of it, and it generally just annoyed me, so I got rid of it a couple years ago, and I'm loving my new set up! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine aaallways fall out and I can only fit one heel in each slot. Not very effective.
      Tigers are my favourite s well! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10