Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Style Obsession // Dreaming in Dresses

For some reason I have been infatuated with internet window shopping for dresses these past few days. Ever since eShakti sent me that lovely dress I have been wishing my closet held more beautiful feminine garments. I have dresses of course, but not nearly as many as I would like! I would love to make dress-wearing a normal part of my life.

Unfortunately, due to complete lack of money, all my dress dreaming is remaining just that -dreaming. But while I only own these dresses in my fantasies, I still wanted to share them with you. These are all from Modcloth and things that I think would make perfect additions to my wardrobe.


How lovely are those? The middle one is sold out though which is kind of a bummer. Not that I have the money for it anyways, but still.

Lady Unlaced

2 comments:

  1. So lovely! I love internet "window shopping" too. I'm super cheap so I thrift most of my clothes, but I love looking at things online to get an idea of what I should keep my eyes out for when I'm thrifting.

    That middle one is gorgeous! No wonder it's sold out.

    Josie
    FineandFeathered.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way. Every now and then I splurge on nice items, I just don't have the money to do so right now hehe

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10