Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bloglovin' & Tumblr Tuesday

You can now follow this blog on Bloglovin! There is a button in the sidebar to find it on that site, or just click here. I don't use the site as blogger allows me to keep a reading list of all the blogs I follow, but I figured it would be nice to be on the site for those of you who do use it.

Now on to the Tumblr Tuesday part of this post!


This is so perfect.

Look at how cute this kitten is! sajkfgiusdk

A dose of inspiration for you all :)

Have a good Tuesday everyone! I have to finish studding my jean vest before tonight. I am going to be a Rockabilly Zombie tonight for my favourite clubs "Zombie Prom" event!

Lady Unlaced




2 comments:

  1. i can't get over that cosmopolitan cover! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love it so much. The Ben Franklin part cracks me up every time I look at it.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10